CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, 12 December 2007

Sigh No More

It turns out that this society that we live in, this grumpy obsessive, violent, picky, moaning, stressed out society, is living the wrong way. Who knew?! What I am going to try to do is tell anyone who cares to read it how to live by ripping off other peoples ideas and shoving them on a blog. The optimist in me says that there may well also be some of my own thoughts on here too - which is always a good thing because I know that the world is just desperate to hear what I have to say. So welcome to Sigh No More, please beware; seplling is not my forte (look I'm funny!), I sometimes rant about stupid things, not everything on here will be interesting and my writing style will change depending on how pretentious/lazy I'm feeling. "Sigh No More" and "Hey Nonny Nonny" by the way, are my first stabs at pretentiousness...pretentiosity...hmm...pretentiousness. They're from Shakespeare's 'Much ado About Nothing',which is one of my favourite anythings ever.

0 comments: